|FACTS||What does Virginia Auto Trader Co do with your personal information?|
The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us. This information can include:
When you are no longer our customer, we continue to share your information as described in this notice.
|Why?||Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share, and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.|
|How?||All financial companies need to share customers’ personal information to run their everyday business. In the section below, we list the reasons financial companies can share their customer’s personal information; the reasons Virginia Auto Trader Co chooses to share; and whether you can limit this sharing.|
|Reasons we can share your personal information||Does Virginia Auto Trader Co Share?||Can you limit this sharing?|
|For our everyday business purposes such as to process your transactions, maintain your account(s), respond to court orders and legal investigations, or report to credit bureaus||Yes||No|
|For our marketing purposes to offer our products and services to you||Yes||No|
|For joint marketing with other financial companies||Yes||No|
|For our affiliates to market to you information about your transactions and experiences||No||WE DON’T SHARE|
|For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes information about your creditworthiness||No||WE DON’T SHARE|
|For our nonaffiliates to market to you||No||WE DON’T SHARE|
|To limit our sharing||
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are a new customer, we can begin sharing your information  days from the date we sent this notice. When you are no longer our customer, we continue to share your information as described in this notice.
However, you can contact us at any time to limit our sharing.
|Who We Are?|
|Who is providing this notice?||This notice is being provided by Virginia Auto Trader Co and our Partners.|
|What We Do?|
|How does Virginia Auto Trader Co protect my personal information?||To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.|
|How does Virginia Auto Trader Co collect my personal information?||
We collect your personal information, for example, when you
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
|Why can’t I limit all sharing?||
Federal law gives you the right to limit only
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
|Affiliates||Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.|
Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
|Other important information|
Collection of Private Information
- Information you provide on applications, forms, or other correspondence, such as your name, address, social security number and income.
- Information about your transactions with us or others, such as your account balance and payment history.
- Information we receive from consumer reporting agencies, credit references, employers, insurance companies and insurance agencies, such as your credit history and creditworthiness, and information that we obtain to verify employment history or that insurance coverage is in force.
Disclosure of Private Information
- To Marketing Service Providers and Joint Marketing Partners. We may disclose Private Information to companies that perform marketing services for us or to other financial institutions with which we have joint marketing agreements.
- With Non-Affiliated Third Parties. We may disclose Private Information about you with non-affiliated third parties as permitted by law.